Providus Bank Plc is a Personal and Private commercial bank in Nigeria with strength in IT infrastructure and digital channels to support fin-techs and businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Locations: Lagos, Abeokuta – Ogun & Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full time
Department: Sales / Retail / Marketing
- We are looking to hire experienced and talented Relationship Managers with good deposit mobilization & customer acquisition skills.
- The ideal candidates must currently work in a commercial bank, with a minimum of 3 years of sales experience for our branches in Lagos, Abeokuta, & Port-Harcourt.
- Achieve set deposit targets specifically like growing balance sheet and generating Income, growing the numbers via sales acquisition.
- Develops and maintains business contacts with existing and prospective customers to grow the revenue and customer base for the bank’s products and services
- Initiates and agrees with customers to up/cross-sell the bank’s products/services as well as respond to customer enquiries, requests, and issues in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Provides ongoing support personalised/unique services to account holders and identifies potential opportunities for extending basic banking services
- Monitors and provides support in account opening/account reactivation as well as the review of account opening documents
- Monitors and follows up on value chain customers for onboarding by reviewing/analysing transactions report and sorting out the value chain prospects
- Consults with the banking services team to ensure proper and timely on-boarding of existing customers on the mobile and CIB platform,
- Assists customers to attain approval on new account openings by reviewing all KYC documents and linking entire customer accounts to suitable relationship management support system
- Follows up on prospective sales opportunities from discussions with existing and prospective customers to ensure conversion of new or repeat business
- Continuously engages the market to acquire new Commerce & SME banking customers by building and nurturing business relationships based on trust, empathy, credibility, and ethical conduct
- Makes daily calls to existing and prospective customers to mobilize deposits and other revenue-generating transactions as well as market other available banking products/services offered by the bank
- Performs customer acceptance checks before onboarding of Commerce & SME clients by the bank’s established policies and procedures
- Advises existing customers on their Commerce & SME objectives and financial needs by analysing wealth management opportunities, recommending suitable in-house ‘bespoke’ financial solutions, and executing banking and financial transactions based on the customers’ instructions
- Ensure Compliance with all accounts in the portfolio.
- KYC of all accounts must be up to date
- No Audit Exceptions on transactions and processes
- BVN compliance for all clients in the portfolio
- Participates in a periodic sales meetings with the RM team leads to review various daily reports and deliberate follow-up plans on existing transactions for the various team members)
- Gathers and provides data for the team leads to prepare periodic performance and marketing reports
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Management, or related field
- A Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience in the financial sector.
- Should currently be within the Assistant Banking Officer (ABO) – Assistant Manager (AM) grade level.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 1st August, 2023.