Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) – We coordinate and unify the petroleum policies of its Member Countries and ensure the stabilization of oil markets in order to secure an efficient, economic and regular supply of petroleum to consumers, a steady income to producers and a fair return on capital for those investing in the petroleum industry.
We are recruiting suitable canddiates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Code: 10.2.03
Location: Vienna, Austria
Department: Administration & IT Services
- Provides administrative services in booking tickets and hotel accommodation upon request and instructions
- Administers all matters concerning the Austrian Traffic Office
- Provides services in preparation for meetings and conferences
- Carries out any other tasks assigned by the relevant superiors as pertain to his/her background, qualifications and position
- Provides administrative services for removals upon appointment and termination of service.
- Registers, deregisters and extends staff ID cards
- Arranges for international visa for staff
- Arranges for Austrian visa for delegates and nominated staff
Requirements and Work Experience
- Secondary School Certificate plus special courses
- 3 years of work experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- MS Office
- Communication & interpersonal skills
- Customer service orientation
- Initiative and integrity
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; German an asset.
Monthly basic salary of (3,660 Pounds x 12 per year), with tax-free benefits and six-week annual leave.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to complete the Application form and send it to:
Finance & Human Resources Department,
By email via: [email protected] using “Job Code 10.2.03” as the subject of the mail.
- An automatic reply will be sent to confirm the successful submission of the documents (for the online applicants).
- Acknowledgements will only be sent to shortlisted candidates.
Application Deadline 20th August, 2023.