Procurement Officer at Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited
Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited was established in 1981 with Registration No. RC 37125 as a limited liability company specialized in all kinds of Structural Steel fabrication design & erection to the civil construction and Oil & Gas Industries, development and manufacturing of various semi-trailers, rigid truck bodies, which enabled the company to deliver complete projects of steel structures coupled with civil engineering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor day to day financial operation within the company such as invoicing, cash, collection, and expenditure
- Work with team members to complete duties as needed
- Develop plans for purchasing materials, services, and supplies.
- Searching for new suppliers to get the best rate for required items
- Maintain good relationships with vendors, suppliers, and related party companies
- Oversee the procurement process, contracting suppliers, managing orders, negotiating with suppliers to ensure value for money
- Oversee stock counts and making necessary adjustments
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
Key Performance Indicators
- Prompt preparation of RFQ’s
- Must be able to make professional decisions when dealing with supplier
- Make good costing parameters and budget for purchases
- Must be proactive in search for new suppliers and getting best prices.
- Good team player
- Good Communication skills
- Attention to details
- Time management
- Software proficiency
- Problem solving and effective decision making
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: We request that only females apply for this position.
Application Deadline 24th July, 2023.