Phillips Outsourcing Limited is a leading outsourcing service provider in Nigeria committed to delivering qualitative, customised, and effective outsourcing solutions to our esteemed clients. Our innovative solutions have made us revered and renowned to be the go-to business partner for companies who want to scale-up and have a competitive edge in the market. With our workforce of highly skilled and experienced professionals, advanced technology and cost-effective mediums, our goal is to meet our client’s needs with precision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Ikeja , Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Work mode: Onsite, 8:30am – 5pm (Monday – Friday)
- Manage social media accounts and social media activities, ensuring that all pictures, audio, and videos to be published are of international standards in terms of grammar, content, and presentation
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including email marketing, display advertising campaigns, and WordPress website management
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Plan social content and maintain a content calendar
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Must know how to run adverts on social media platforms, using Google Analytics to track and monitor a website
Requirements and skills
- BS/MS Degree in Marketing or a related field
- 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (eg, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (eg, DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and designing digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
N120,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 29th November, 2023.