Lonadek Global Services is a multi-award-winning, woman-owned, ISO:9001: 2015 Certified Engineering Technology and Innovation Solutions Company. Since 1991, Lonadek empowers STEM/TECH talent to deliver state-of-the-art technologies and OEM solutions. With operations in Africa, Europe and the Middle East, Lonadek is committed to developing capacity, capability and competence for improved performance in STEM-focused sectors of the economy. The goal of Lonadek is to identify, develop and engage talent while leveraging technology to maximize productivity and profitability.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Promoting Cedar Stem & Entrepreneurship Hub and support in the provision of empowerment program.
- Communicate with youth to determine their needs and interests
- Ensure that youth and youth organizations are aware of available activities
- Arrange for advertising of youth programmes.
- Provide reports about youth programmes and opportunities
- Conduct research on youth, STEMpreneurs and TECHpreneurs empowerment initiatives
- Research funding sources and project requirements
- Assist with the planning of youth activities
- Encourage local youth to participate in regional and territorial programs
- Maintain contacts with local, regional and territorial organizations for youth empowerment initiatives
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- Proven experience (5) in a similar role and industry
- Excellent proposal writing skills.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 20th October, 2023.