Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are currently recruiting qualified persons to fill the under-listed vacant position in the administrative team:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
Job ID: sfh-49941
Job Type: Full-time
Duration of Contract: Full Term
- An admin manager is expected to provide technical and leadership support to the administrative team to ensure effectiveness, efficiency, value for money, and service excellence.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Lead the provision and interpretation of policies i.e. asset management policy, fleet policy, and other administrative policies for SFH
- Develop and implement the system for the management of office supplies and consumables.
- Develop a system for efficient and effective management of SFH offices and property.
- Develop and implement a system for effective and efficient fleet management.
- Oversees and supervises fleet management activities and functions.
- Manage administration functions to ensure systems effectiveness, efficiency, and value for money at all times.
- Build systems and develop capacities to ensure effective administrative functions in regional offices.
- Develop and implement the asset management policy.
- Ensure the accuracy of the asset register in HQ and field offices.
- Plan and implement the strategy for costs effective travel, meetings, and conferences.
- Develop, oversees, and supervise hotel, travel, protocol, meeting, and conferences system
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Business Administration, Management, or a related field.
- Master’s degree and professional qualification in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years post NYSC experience in admin or related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferably.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Knowledge of security architecture will be an added advantage
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Asset Management
- Travel and Logistics management
- Inventory Management
- Fleet management
- Safety and Security
- Proficiency in the usage of MS packages
- Analytical and creative skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Follow the application instructions and a confirmation mail will be sent to you upon completion of your application.
- Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements.
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. SFH is an equal-opportunity employer.
Application Deadline 18th August, 2023.