Treasury Manager at PZ Cussons
PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Manager
Requisition ID.: JR001051
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
Department: Finance, PZ Wilmar
Reporting Relationships: Finance Director
- Assist to manage treasury function for PZ Wilmar Business
- Working together with PZ/Wilmar Treasury & legal function, Supply chain Team, Banks etc on Treasury-related activities and documentation
- Reporting Relationships: Finance Director
- Assist in managing Banking relationships for PZ Wilmar
- Ensure Bank Facility, renewal process is completed as at when due and all necessary documents are provided with the agreed term after clearance from Wilmar & PZ.
- Assist in getting Form M application & approvals as per Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or’ any other authority’s guidance.
- Get LCs opened in line with Limit balance.
- Monitor Import documentation (ED” etc.) to ensure compliance to various processes, guidelines, regulations etc.
- Manage all front treasury operational activities, ensuring compliance with relevant policies.
Checks & Controls:
- Verify various bank charges/ interest are in accordance with the rate agreed with the bank.
- Act and initiate action to control/ reduce these costs.
- Have control over various Form M/LC issued and regular review of the same.
- Reconciliation of Bid account, Forward coverage etc., and presenting this to Finance Controller/ Finance Director as needed.
- Sharing various treasury reports as & when needed.
Internal & External Relationships:
- Finance Departmental meetings
- Partner banking relationships
- B.Sc. Accounting or another related course
- Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)/ ACCA
- Computer expertise especially in MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
Technical / Professional Experience:
- 3-4 years work experience
- Working knowledge SAP
- Good knowledge of Banking & Treasury
Good communication Skill:
- Behavioral competencies are linked to the grade of the position and will be assigned once the position has been evaluated.
- Technical skills (max 8 for each position) need to be detailed below.
- They are related to the function of the position (e.g. procurement, finance etc.) and should be those that are required to ensure that the position is performed at a Solid standard of performance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date