Territory Development Officer at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Territory Development Officer is responsible for implementing the company’s overall sales strategy.
- They will be involved in selling products, goods and services to customers and clients.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams and ensure prompt resolutions to such feedback
- Submit daily sales reviews and reports to the line manager
- Ensure the availability of stock for sale.
- Execute the route to market strategy.
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Promote our business success by implementing the cascaded annual business strategy.
- Execute sales and trade marketing product display and merchandising techniques to ensure efficiency.
- Ensure direct report covers the assigned route and report daily.
- Monitor direct reports sales Performance
- Set up meetings with potential clients to negotiate and close deals.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing course or any relevant field.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies.
- Minimum of 3-5 years beverages sales experience in territory and distributor management with a proven track record
- A postgraduate degree in a relevant field will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2023.