Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Supervisor
Job Type: Full-time
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Compute, remit and file applicable VAT (Value Added tax) returns on a monthly basis.
- Perform various daily tax operations, ensuring that all policies and procedures are always fully followed.
- Compute Company Income Tax (CIT), Education Tax (EDT) and Deferred Tax (DT) provision.
- Process certificate of acceptance of fixed asset (CAFA).
- Sort out all issues that arise from the tax audit including attending tax audit review meetings.
- Attend to any queries raised by the relevant tax authorities in respect to PAYE Returns.
- Prepare monthly tax report and finalize all pre-close activities.
- Apply for and obtain the TCC for all employees (local and upcountry).
- Prepare PAYE Returns documentations and tax obligation for the relevant tax authorities.
- Compute monthly WHT computation, remittances and provide payees with WHT receipts.
- Review and analyse invoices and other financial documents, and perform tax accounts reconciliation.
- File monthly and annual returns with the relevant tax authorities across 36 locations.
- File transfer pricing (TP) declaration and disclosure.
- Undertake all correspondences relating to objection to any disputed Notice of Assessment.
- B.Sc / HND Accounting or any Finance-related course.
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CITN).
- At least three (3) years experience in a related field
- MS Office Suite
- Appreciable knowledge of Nigerian tax laws
- Knowledge of transfer pricing regulation
- Advanced Excel user
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply