Glovo – We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Partnership Associate
Category: Partners & Brands
Your Work-life Opportunity
- The Brand Marketing Services department embodies both marketing and sales competencies.
- We are a cross functional division that focuses on creating and demonstrating value that Glovo has to the Brands that can benefit from our marketing tools.
- Our main goal is to boost our Partners’ sales among the constantly growing Glovo’s user base.
- We focus on bringing incremental profits to the company via various brand campaigns we craft and sell to the Bands.
- We are looking for passionate, creative marketers with a sales spirit or marketing-curious sales top dogs to join Glovo BMS division!
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Drive sales of Glovo Brand Marketing Services to the Brand Partners.
- Implement Glovo Brand Marketing Services strategy in the Nigerian market with the support of the Nigerian Brand Marketing Manager.
- Coordinate across departments to execute best in class activities.
- Analyze and report impact of activations to brands and to Glovo business.
- Build success stories which helps roll-out the partnerships strategy across categories and countries.
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference.
- Fully understand your partners and make recommendations of marketing activities, data services, consumer insight analysis and sales boosters.
- Develop & execute Partner campaigns to perfection through multiple touch-points.
- At least 2 years of Marketing or Sales, Strong Account Management experience at a leading Consumer Goods company or e-commerce business
- Highly analytical and comfortable dealing with high growth and complex business challenges
- Experience on executing integrated marketing campaigns or promotion plans across digital and non-digital channels
- Strong skills in Office, especially in Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and verbal, in English and local language
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- Experience in project management
- A deep understanding of paid, owned and earned media channels, being comfortable tracking and reporting on established performance marketing KPIs
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified