Sundry Foods is an integrated food services company founded in 2003 and operating in major cities in Nigeria. We are bringing our now trademark great tasting ready-to-eat food and quality services to thousands of people and institutions daily through its chain and network of restaurants, bakeries and other catering facilities.
We are proud to own and operate one of Africa’s best restaurant and bakery chains and we pride ourselves on our ability to consistently deliver original food and service solutions whether in workplaces, schools and colleges, hospitals, joining even remote sites and different cultural environments using our team of young seasoned professionals and an entire workforce with a passion to deliver nothing but the best to every customer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Management Trainee Program – Buyer
Locations: Port Harcourt – Rivers and Asaba – Delta
Employment Type: Full-Time
- The successful candidates will be trained and then assigned responsibility for planning, sourcing, buying, and distributing materials for assigned units and product categories thereby ensuring the specified materials are available on time every time and at the right price to meet customer demand.
- The buyer will study and fully understand the usage of the material in relation to the revenue for every unit to maximize profits.
The Buyer’s major responsibilities include:
- Regular sourcing of key raw materials and stock for the best available deals within budgeted prices, quantities, timelines, acceptable payment terms and in compliance with approved material specifications and operational demands.
- Supplier recruitment and management
- Effective Demand planning and supply logistics management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management or any related course;
- Professional certification in Supply Chain Management.
- Minimum of second-class lower grades.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Negotiation Skills, and Working knowledge of Enterprise resource planning systems.
- The candidate must be comfortable and conversant with sourcing food commodities at the best available rates
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st July, 2023.