Mosra Enerji Limited Nigeria has been a market leader in Exploration, Mining, energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria with over 10 years industry experience. In alignment with current Nigeria government “Coal to Power Program” planned to generate 30 per cent of electricity needed in the country from coal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Locations: Abuja & Kaduna
Duties and Responsibilities
- Store officers check inventory records for accuracy
- Store officers keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location
- Store officers find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business
- Store officers compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory
They serve as:
Material and Product Inspectors:
- Weigh, measure, check, sample, and keep accurate records on materials, supplies, and other equipment that enters a warehouse.
- They verify the quantity and quality of items they are assigned, checking for defects and recording what they find.
- To gather information, they use scales, counting devices, and calculators. some inspectors decide what to do about a defective product, such as to scrap it or send it back to the factory to be repaired.
- Some clerks also prepare reports on warehouse inventory levels.
Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks:
- Ease the flow of information, work, and materials within or among offices in a business.
- They compile reports on the progress of work and on any production problems that arise.
- These clerks set workers’ schedules, estimate costs, keep track of materials, and write special orders for new materials.
- Expediting clerks maintain contact with vendors to ensure that supplies and equipment are shipped on time.
- They also may inspect the quality of products.
- They perform general office tasks, such as distributing mail, sending faxes, or entering data.
Shipping, Receiving, and Traffic Clerks:
- Keep track of and record all outgoing and incoming shipments and ensure that they have been filled correctly.
- They also compute freight costs and prepare invoices for other parts of the organization.
- Some of these clerks move goods from the warehouse to the loading dock.
- Many of these clerks scan barcodes with hand-held devices or use radiofrequency identification (rfid) scanners to keep track of inventory.
- They may ensure that orders were correctly processed in their company’s computer system.
Stock Clerks and Order Fillers:
- Receive, unpack, and track merchandise. stock clerks move products from a warehouse to shelves in stores.
- They keep a record of all items that enter or leave the stockroom and inspect for damaged goods.
- These clerks also use hand-held scanners to keep track of merchandise.
- Order fillers retrieve customer orders and ready them to be shipped.
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- A University Degree in Accounting
- Prior working experience as an accountant
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and can multitask.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Well-presented and professional.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Cover Letters stating explicitly how they meet these criteria to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail