Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more. Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous food manufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a customer service officer with superior communication skills and a great work ethic to join our team.
- As the customer service officer, you will work directly with customers to meet their needs, answer their questions and provide support.
- You must also be a keen note-taker who is adaptable and optimistic.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer customer inquiries via phone, email, and in-person
- Direct customers to online resources
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Participate in team-building activities
- Develop a rapport with customer
- Update customer records in the system, including notes about interactions
- Pitch ideas for improving customer care
- Create and maintain reports about customer interactions
- Make recommendations to management to improve customer experience
Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- In depth knowledge of office equipment
- Previous experience in an the role or a similar role
- 2 years’ of experience using Microsoft Office
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted, kindly read through the requirements before application
Application Deadline 31st August, 2023.