Cedarcrest Hospitals was founded in Abuja in January 2008 and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics. Within a few years, the hospital expanded its scope of practice into a full-fledged private multispecialty hospital. The core vision of the organisation is to provide world-class healthcare services to patients in Nigeria, West Africa, and globally.
With hospitals located in both Abuja and Lagos, our services accommodate over one hundred (100) beds and provide services and facilities such as emergency / trauma center, a helipad, major radiology diagnostic center, a prosthetic manufacturing plant, an oxygen manufacturing plant, modular surgical operating theatres, cardiac catheterization unit and several other facilities that make for a modern multispecialty hospital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Manager
Job Type: Full Time
This role reports to: The Chief Operating Officer
Purpose of the Role
- The store manager collaborates with the Procurement Manager and suppliers to ensure all shipments; delivery meets quality and safety standards.
- Receives and records new stock as it’s delivered and shipped out/in.
- Maintain a robust record to determine shortages, short-dated and reorder levels for all stock items.
- Coordinate and oversee all activities involved in identifying, acquiring, and distributing organization supplies.
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Oversee the daily workflow and schedules of the department.
- Collaborate with other departments and stakeholders to identify and maintain resources to establish and provide an adequate supply chain.
- Develop processes to increase efficiency throughout the supply chain while ensuring quality and safety; implement subsequent process changes after obtaining approval from the COO.
- Collaborate with the procurement team to negotiate prices for goods and delivery with suppliers, vendors, and shipping companies.
- Monitor the performance of suppliers, assessing their ability to meet quality and delivery requirements; identify and qualify new suppliers in collaboration with the Procurement Manager.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Conduct annual inventory audits at each business unit.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers.
- Establish performance metrics for measuring, comparing, or evaluating factors affecting the supply chain.
- Develop and maintain detailed inventories of materials and supplies in and outside the hospital.
- Maintain the required quantity of supplies and materials to optimize services rendered.
- Analyze current inventories and procedures; suggests improvements to increase the efficiency of the supply chain and profitability for the organization.
- Collaborate with hospital staff to ensure business goals are met.
- Establish and maintain a backup source for fast-moving items.
- Assess inventory reports and order patterns to identify items requiring urgent replenishment.
- As needed, communicate with the Procurement Manager regarding new items, location changes, counts, etc.
- Conduct spot audits of physical inventory.
- Performs additional related duties as assigned.
Education, Certification and Experience Requirements
- B.Sc Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or relevant field with 4+ years relevant work experience.
- M.Sc. will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g., ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports.
- Thorough understanding of inventory policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- At least one year of supervisory experience is preferred.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Track record as a Store Manager or similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail