Card Operations Officer at Kuda Bank
Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting suitable canddiates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Card Operations Officer
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Card Operations Officer – on a 12 month rolling contract to Manage relationships with bank’s partners such as logistics companies. Manage reconciliations and Inventories.
- Receive produced cards from the bank’s personalization company.
- Process received cards and POS terminal for onward delivery to customers through delivery partners and track the packages sent out till delivered and activated by customers.
- Weekly reconciliation, reporting and inventory keeping of produced, delivered and activated cards.
- Inventory keeping of dispatched POS terminals.
- Manage relationships with bank’s partners such as logistics companies, personalization, fulfillment partners amongst others.
- Collaborate with staff across teams to execute tasks assigned promptly.
- Provide support to customers on issues or inquiries related to the card products.
- Perform any and all other duties, related to the Card product, that may be required or needed from time to time
- HND / B.Sc Degree
- 1-2 years’ experience in similar role
- Conversant with Microsoft office tools or Google suites
- Good verbal communication skills – sincere and articulate.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Ability to provide accurate information.
- Ability to handle pressure/conflict.
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified