Area Medical Manager at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC
FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC is a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company aiming to stay successful in an ever-changing and increasingly complex world. We are unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners. Since we own the entire supply chain, from grass to glass, we can guarantee the high quality of all our products. As we work in highly competitive markets, we need to be agile while balancing all interdependencies inside and outside our company. Next to a supply-driven business, our portfolio consists of many strong commercial brands all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Medical Manager
Job type: Full-time
Career level: Mid-Senior level
About the Job
- Do you want to take our “Specialized Nutrition” Brand to the next level? Do you want to contribute to establish market leadership and achieve the objectives on brand equity and endorsement among trade customers, medical customers and related institutions, as well as improve market share of infant related products? This is your chance!
- Management of key business accounts (Health Care Facilities) – managing complex recommendation process and partnership-oriented approach to request fulfillment for high value accounts.
- Conduct HCP meetings and 1-1 engagements, with either a brand and/or nutrition education objectives.
- Engage hospital proximity trade outlet owner/aisle attendants for insight on SN product (including competition) to gain, track and capture market intelligence report. Subsequent follow-up and alignment with sales team to ensure product availability.
- Coordination and communication of written and approved hospital product order requests.
- Joint territory performance review and tracking meetings.
- Execute visitation plans to healthcare practitioners and medical channels to generate commitment and build advocacy, leading to recommendations/New user recruitment.
- Ensures proper medical customer segmentation, profiling and targeting (PST) for increased productivity of field operations.
- Collect, track and report territory insights, forecasts, market and competition intelligence on CRM platform in relation to medical operations.
- Monitor the progress of community participation and satisfaction in nutrition outreaches.
- Conduct training on SN knowledge and code gaps for secondary salesforce team.
- B.Sc./HND Food Science & Tech, Nutrition & Dietetics, Nursing, Pharmacy, Biological Sciences or related fields.
- Experience in Managing Key Business Accounts
- Ability to build medical and healthcare channels advocacy.
- Ability to generate new commercial opportunities and generate sales revenue.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in FMCG
What We Offer
- A dynamic, challenging and innovative work environment.
- We believe in nourishing growth and offer training and personal development.
- Competitive remuneration package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Unspecified