Purchasing Agent at Accor Hotel
Accor Hotel is a French multinational hospitality company that owns, manages, and franchises hotels, resorts, and vacation properties. It is the largest hospitality company in Europe and the sixth-largest hospitality company worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Purchasing Agent
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job type: Full-time
- Check purchase requests and obtain quotations at least three quotations in accordance with the establishment’s policies & standards.
- Assist all departments in sourcing new suppliers.
- Process purchase orders received from the various departments.
- Process the daily market list as a priority.
- Make sure the delivery of goods is according to the delivery date that is required in the purchase order and market list.
- Advise the Financial Controller on quotations recommending suppliers offering the most competitive price whilst taking into consideration quality, delivery time, and consistency of supply.
- Have a good understanding of the type, quality, and pricing of all purchase items regularly required by the hotel.
- Following up and ensuring that all the outstanding orders are properly delivered and accordingly maintained communication effectively with users.
- Maintain the tracking procedures for all the processes inefficient and traceable manners
- Diploma / Degree in any related field.
- 2 years + related experience preferred with buying/purchasing experience.
- Fast learner and adaptable on different site conditions.
- Good analytical skill, project-leading, problem-solving & communication skill
- Required skills: Ms Excel, Google sheet, Google slide, Quickbooks
- Exposure in handling projects, and purchase of packaging materials, machinery, spare parts, facilities & utility items.
- Well-versed in purchasing techniques and assisting in vendor selection with excellent negotiation skills.
- Positive attitude to learn and take up new challenges.
- Independent and able to work with minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified