Import Documentation Officer at BUA Cement Plc
BUA Cement Plc is the result of a merger between CCNN Plc and Obu Cement Company Plc (formerly Obu Cement Company Limited). Cement Company of Northern Nigeria (CCNN) was incorporated in 1962 and commenced operations in 1967, with an installed capacity of 100,000 mtpa at Kalambaina, Sokoto State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Import Documentation Officer
Location: Km 10, Kalambaina Road, Sokoto
Reporting To: Head, Clearing & Logistics
Department: Procurement & Inventory Control
- This individual will specialize in implementing a cost-effective import documentation for imported consignments with a view of achieving a timely clearance of items from the ports/boarder entries in accordance with the company’s import policies & procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To manage a system that provides information on cargo arrivals, pre-alerts and ship’s berthing.
- To provide daily reports on statuses of the clearing processes of imported items.
- To provide effective support to the Assistant Manager – Documentation, in all his areas of responsibility.
- To maintain a register of dispatches/deliveries of cleared consignments.
Requirements / Key Competencies
- B.Sc / HND in Social Sciences, or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in similar positions.
- Relevant professional qualification is an advantage.
- Strong communication, negotiation & leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (such as: Word, Excel & Power Point)
- A good team leader.
Application Closing Date
1st August, 2023.