T40 is an end-to-end digital platform for intercity transportation and logistics services across Africa enabling end users to get the best customer experiences possible while helping Businesses realize more profits from their business operations. We are changing the face of intercity mobility across Africa. We are leading the way in developing world-class digital solutions for stakeholders in the intercity transport segment.
Our mission is to provide an open platform that would support easy and cost – efficient digitization of associated ground transportation services in Nigeria and across Africa. Our vision is to become the leading technology partner for Ground transportation stakeholders across Africa supporting operators, travellers, OTAs and other retail partners. We are a fully remote team with colleagues spread across 5 cities in 2 continents and counting. We are looking to grow our team to Support our expanding client base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a Product Manager that will take responsibility for part of our product backlog and guide our technical team to success.
- As PM, you will collaborate with our team of software designers and developers in designing, implementing, and improving T40’s suite or products.
- This role requires a creative PM who can create meaning from chaos and can build scalable processes.
- Own part of T40’s product backlog. This includes determining and achieving revenue goals and other KPIs
- Manage product team (backend engineer, frontend engineer, & product designer)
- Maintain a close relationship with the business teams
- Translate business requirements into technical tasks
- Keep product documentation up-to-date
- Perform quality assurance tests on new features and improvements
- Communicate project status and milestones with the executive team, manage timelines, and collaborate with other product teams to ensure that delegated tasks are on schedule
You are a good fit for this role if you have:
- Strong personal organization skills
- Ability to manage complex product roadmaps and backlogs
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and leading without authority
- Demonstrate ability to manage complexity like a boss
- Ability to execute on complex GTM strategies
- Excellent communication skills and can communicate your thoughts clearly and concisely.
- N90,000 Monthly.
If you decide to join us, you can expect:
- Working in a super supportive and collaborative team
- Exposure to modern products, tools and exponential career growth
- Maximum working flexibility (we are a remote-first company).
- Enjoy flexible working hours
- Comprehensive Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) coverage for all employees
- Provision of stipend to cover part of purchasing working equipment’s expenses
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only candidates that complete the pre-screening assessment would be considered.
Application Deadline 20th August, 2023.