At Pedabo, our focus is to provide topnotch client service experience in Tax, Audit & Advisory, guided by vision, character, and assurance. This focus reminds us why we are in existence.
We’re a member firm of Morison KSi, a global association of leading professional service firms serving the cross-border (accounting, auditing, tax, and business consulting) needs of clients. The association has over 158 member firms in 88 countries.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2023 Young Talents Program
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duration: 3 Months
- Shortlisted applicants will pass through our three (3) months of intensive classroom and on-the-job training.
- Successful applicants after the training program will then be confirmed as Associate Consultant of the firm.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting, or any Social / Management Discipline.
- For non-accounting related discipline, you must have enrolled for ICAN/ACCA to demonstrate your passion for the accounting profession.
- Be highly innovative and creative.
- Not more than 29 years old by 31st December 2023.
- Must be about to complete or have completed NYSC program.
- Must have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting.
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery.
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Pedabo offers a fantastic culture that promotes growth, professional confidence and global relevance.
- We offer an environment that helps you thrive, contribute to knowledge and be super innovative.
- Our remuneration package is second to none and our talent system shows you a picture of tomorrow from today.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified