Officer – Bank Reconciliations and Charges ar Promasidor
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Officer – Bank Reconciliations and Charges
Job Type: Full Time
About the Job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for
- Ensuring all bank accounts are reconciled on a daily and monthly basis
- Prompt posting of all bank charges
- Prompt verification and recovery of excess bank charges.
- Prompt and adequate follow up and resolution of all reconciliation items
- Detection and reporting of all irregular entries identified in the bank statements and ledger
- Interfacing between PNG customers and the Bank on deposit confirmation
- Identifying unknown lodgement and act accordingly in line with the company policy
- Prompt identification of payment not on NAV and advise accordingly.
Education & Experience
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting/ Finance
- 1 – 2 years relevant work experience
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of accounting policies and procedures
- Computer proficiency
- Financial regulations.
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Integrity & honesty
- Problem solving skills
- Probity and Accountability
- Good Communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified