Go to Market (GTM) – Coordinator at Promasidor
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Go to Market (GTM) – Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time
The ideal candidate will be responsible for
- Implementing the company’s Go-To-Market and Sales Force Automation strategies in assigned region(s).
- Driving the individual capability assessment tool (ICAT) agenda to ensure commercial capability and effectiveness.
- Building capabilities of the front-line sales team for BEST-IN-CLASS performances by Identifying sales capability deficiencies across roles using gap analysis.
- Coaching, training and developing sales territory coordinators, sales territory executives, TME, and other assigned GTM team members on agreed commercial skills and practice (embed the culture of excellence in executing merchandising as an important enabler to win at retail).
- Engaging & aligning with Internal & external stake holders to facilitate joint responsibility for trade developmental activities in the organisation.
- Leading the distributor management framework (DMFW) for assigned regions.
- Coordinating efficient execution of all below the line activities in assigned region(s).
- Facilitating coverage and effectiveness of secondary sales channels (Wholesales, OM Retail, Neighbourhood Retail, DTC and special channels)
- Recommending and implementing activations and merchandising strategies by channel, category and customer including the development of POP materials for the regions.
Education & Experience
- First Degree in any discipline
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Minimum of 6 years commercial experience in marketing or sales particularly in FMCG
- Demonstrate record of success in a customer or field sales role
- Understands customer service, selling and merchandising process
- Business objectives and priorities
- Shopper, channel and category trends
Functional or Technical Skills:
- In Market Execution
- Selling Skills
- Channel Strategy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Unspecified