PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Manager
Job ID: JR001051
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Department: Finance, PZ Wilmar
- Assist to manage treasury function for PZ Wilmar Business
- Working together with PZ/Wilmar Treasury & legal function, Supply chain Team, Banks etc on Treasury related activities and documentation
- Finance Director
- Assist in managing Banking relationship for PZ Wilmar
- Ensure Bank Facility, renewal process is completed as at when due and all necessary documents provided with agreed term after clearance from Wilmar & PZ.
- Manage all front treasury operational activities, ensuring compliance with relevant policies.
- Assist in getting Form M application & approvals as per Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or’ any other authority’s guidance.
- Get LCs opened in line with Limit balance.
- Monitor Import documentation (ED” etc.) to ensure compliance to various process, guidelines, regulations etc.
Checks & Controls:
- Verify various bank charges/ interest are in accordance with rate agreed with bank.
- Reconciliation of Bid account, Forward coverage etc. and presenting this to Finance Controller/ Finance Director as needed.
- Sharing various treasury reports as & when needed.
- Act initiate action to control/ reduce these costs.
- Have a control over various Form M/LC issued and regular review of the same.
Internal & External Relationships:
- Finance Departmental meetings
- Partner banking relationships
- B.Sc. Accounting or other related course
- Membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)/ ACCA
- Computer expertise especially in MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
Technical / Professional Experience:
- 3-4 years’ work experience
- Working knowledge SAP
- Good knowledge of Banking & Treasury
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified