Alan & Grant, is a Human Resources and Business Advisory firm. By combining creative and strategic minds, we co-create relevant and impactful solutions to our clients.
Junior Project Manager
The Position Holder is responsible for supporting the planning, coordination, and oversight of operations on the Lagos Lagoon Highway Limited (LLHL) project. Assists with timeline development and ensures project delivery is on schedule.
- Support the preparation of project work-plans, agreements, and budgets.
- Track detailed work-plan and timeline for the delivery of all project tasks.
- Conduct verification and posting of disbursement requests, expenditure reports, and supporting documentation.
- Prepare and submit timely and accurate reports to the stakeholders, as relevant.
- Maintain information flows between stakeholders to effectively link programmatic results to work plan timelines, and budgets agreed.
- Manage the secretariat and administrative function of the LLHL PPP.
- Coordinate communication between promoters and all project stakeholders.
- Manage all LLHL project documentation.
- Prepare period project reports and updates to the consortium, as may be required.
- Support the LLHL Steering Committee with managing all deliverables.
- Support the LLHL team with any additional work required to actualize concession agreement, financial closure, and execution of the LLHL project.
- Bachelor’s Degree Qualifications in Economics, Engineering, Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, or related fields.
- Master’s Degree or higher in any of the above or related fields or related fields combined with a specialized experience in similar projects is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant professional work experience in supporting the development and delivery of infrastructure at a reputable institution, preferably infrastructure consulting/advisory.
- Demonstrated experience of working with various National and sub-national entities in the infrastructure space in Nigeria.
- International delivery experience is an advantage
- Experience of carrying out analysis of economic trends, statistical information, panel surveys and other data, as well as knowledge of common Africa data sets.
- Proven presentation skills in a range of formats (briefings, reports, summaries, etc.) and to a range of audiences.
- Highly numerate, with demonstrable quantitative and qualitative data analysis skills.
- Proven ability to think and present information in a structured and logical manner.
- General knowledge of the infrastructure PPP space in Nigeria (including the legal, policy, and institutional frameworks).
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and writing skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills (in English).
- Strong demonstrable proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Financial modelling skills in excel are an advantage.
- The ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholder groups.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail, the ability to work independently, and in a fast-paced environment with flexibility to perform other functions as directed.
- Excellent people/team skills, ability to manage small scale projects, and work collaboratively as part of a project team and manage external relationships.
- Ability to work effectively independently and constructively with diverse, inter-cultural, and high impact teams.
- Have an inquisitive mindset.