James Hope University Business School is a postgraduate university committed to learning, research and knowledge creation. We aspire to raise a community of people with exceptional qualities and leadership skills to help create value and proffer solutions to pressing global issues in our world today. The mission of which is to educate and inspire men and women to excel in every aspect of life and to exert lasting positive impacts on the world .
We are recruiting highly motivated and accomplished professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Librarian
Job Type: Full-time
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of working experience in library administration at a post-secondary education or an appropriate equivalent
- Demonstrated knowledge of current and emerging trends in academic libraries.
- Demonstrated active involvement in the profession
- Demonstrated ability to formulate and implement library services, policies and procedures, manage complex budgets, and supervise staff in a college or university library.
- Knowledge of current trends and issues in open scholarship and science, open access, open data, and scholarly communication.
- Experience in assessment, strategic planning, and library organization.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.