International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Clerk
Job Identification: 30045213
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Job Type: Full Time
- The Key Purpose of this position is to ensure that all governance processes and documentation are followed and completed to ensure that all physical movement of inventory is correctly reflected in SAP..
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Manage adherence to stores business processes to ensure governance and optimum inventory.
- Goods are GRN’d on receipt from suppliers and coincides with delivery note. Deviations from delivery notes are escalated
- Reconcile & balance stock issues on SAP and PQT systems.
- Capture Missing, Broken and Foreign bottles on SAP
- Generate stock variance report daily
- Assist with issuing and receiving of T1 and T2 distribution shipment on SAP Always Comply to AB-InBev Inventory Policies.
- Implementation of DPO pillars.
- Invoices are GRN’d when received • Execution and adherence to FEFO Standards Compliance to all stock count procedures & policies.
- Place orders with suppliers for spares.
- Print beer age concession and attach shipment specification.
Education and Experience
- BS.c / HND in a relevant discipline
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a Stock Control environment
- Excellent knowledge of Stock Control processes
- Problem-solving ability
- Good MS Office proficiency and Sound knowledge of the SAP system.
Key Attributes and Competencies:
- Have attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage self
- Good team player
- Can work independently.
- Good customer ethics and interpersonal skill.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal ability and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 6th July, 2023.
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for shortlisting