Compensation & Benefits Officer at The Place
The Place is a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compensation & Benefits Officer
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
- The Incumbent will be responsible for assisting the C & B Manager in compensation treatment, loan disbursement, HMO administration and Payroll
- Must have a minimum of OND and a maximum of HND from a top tier polythetic.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Proficient in Ms. Excel.
- Must not be more than 28 years
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th July, 2023.
- This is an Entry level role.
- Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae (CV).