Assets Microfinance Bank Limited is a financial institution set up to empower Nigerians with greater financial freedom by making access to loans faster, simpler, safer, and more affordable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wealth Manager
- Marketing and sale of all bank’s deposit products
- Participate in creating new and better marketing based on field experience.
- Achieve set targets in deposit mobilization and other assigned tasks
- Participate in market storms
- Deposit mobilization
- Sourcing for new and maintaining existing deposit clients.
- Constant update of customers’ accounts
- Enhance and establishes relationship with existing &prospective customers
- Cultivate and maintain courteous and efficient relationship with clients.
- Timely response to feedback and other customer related issues or requests.
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- HND/BSC in Business Admin, Accounting or any Numerate disciplines and the Social Sciences
- High computer literacy
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a bank or a finance and treasury sector as a liability generation officer
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good written and oral communication
- Attention to details
- Assertive and self-driven.