Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Dangote Industries Limited
- To provide administrative support to the Executive and Executive Office by effectively managing schedules and performing a wide variety of confidential, administrative, secretarial, analytical, strategic support and research duties.
- Coordinate schedule, appointments, reservations and travel arrangements.
- Prepare, edit and distribute itineraries, letters, memos and meeting minutes and keep track of for events and meetings making sure that things are not overlooked.
- Carry out routine office duties, including reception duties for Executive in a professional manner.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel and housekeeping, in order to aid the Executive.
- Manage the budget of the Office of the Executive and ensure that monthly retirements are prepared.
- Manage files and prepare minutes of meetings / meeting notes
- Plan, organize and co-ordinate functions and special events for the Executive
- Assist with the preparation of business presentations including text and electronic presentations.
- Create and maintain a system for organizing and storing both electronic and hard-copy information and records and implement record retention policies and procedures.
- Screen phone calls, open and sort mail and summarize memos for the Executive
- Assist with the coordination of meetings and functions
- Prepare a variety of high quality, written agreements, memos, letters, and other documents
- Support with other tasks as may be assigned.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Unspecified