Wema Bank Plc, commonly known as Wema Bank, is a Nigerian commercial bank. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria; the regulator of the nation’s banking sector. As of 2019, Wema bank operates the largest digital banking system in Nigeria, ALAT By Wema, which is fully in use in all of the nation’s thirty-seven states and territory.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Associate
Location: Across Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- To focus on driving customer acquisition and growing volumes, especially in the area of retail business in the Bank through opening of different types of accounts.
- To give feedback to the sales team and product management about market situations on new product/existing product development/upgrade for growing small and medium scale businesses and individuals in our marketing environment.
- To reactivate inactive and dormant accounts in the branch and reactivation by proxy as well as USSD.
- To onboard new and existing customers on alternate channels such as ALAT, *945#
- To bring about value-added benefits to every customer by cross-selling other value-added products to every customer.
- To come up with initiatives and ideas that enables improved productivity and achievement.
- of milestones.
- Build a customer retention strategy e.g. keeping customers informed and using gamification.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of First Degree in any discipline, with special consideration of OND in any Discipline for the North Bank. Additional Qualifications will be an added Advantage.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Possession of a Smartphone (any Smartphone that can run Wema Bank’s applications)
- Specialized knowledge: Minimum of 1-year cognate experience
- Other characteristics such as personal characteristics: Sense of Empathy, Attention to Detail,
- Positive Attitude, Integrity and Willingness to Learn
- Digitally Savvy
- Experience: Sales and Marketing
N90,000 – N110,000 / Month exclusive of other benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th July, 2023.