Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Delivery Manager – Nigeria
Job ID: 23000007ZW
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Project Management
About the Job
The team you’ll be part of:
- Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
- Manages large project teams effectively. Acts as primary project interface to the customer ensuring good customer satisfaction and developing the customer relationship.
- Shares project experience and best practices, knowledge of project management processes, tasks and tools with other project managers. Plans and manages internal and external resources.
- Is responsible for internal and external project reporting. Represents the customer’s requirements back to NSN/account team to anticipate new business opportunities.
What you will learn and contribute to
- Primary customer interface for contract execution.
- Provides direct line management for the SBMs (when the SBMs are assigned to the COM for more than 12 months)
- Serves as one-stop-shop for the CT head / AM for services with focus on operational performance
- Owns delivery and execution quality, risk and scope management, and supports pre-sales on small / normal cases, and triggering new opportunities (identify customer business challenges, up-selling, claims for out of scope deliveries, etc.)
- Handles project and service related customer satisfaction;
- Customizes and implements services delivery strategy in the CT according to the SBU and CT strategy / business plans;
- Ensures contract execution performance (KPIs, cost, timelines, revenue recognition, project assets) – i.e., responsible for the project
- Coordinates all delivery/execution business in the CT
- Implements unified operational processes (including Service Delivery Management practices)
- Ensures implementation of NSN project management practices to fulfill Customer requirements.
- Owns customer relationship management in the area of services, delivery and performance
- Make certain projects comply with the quality guidelines and requirements of the CT Aligns services resources and costs to current (running projects per approved CBLs) and future CT business requirements together with CT and SBU Plans/communicates accurate figures for CT LE (Nelle and SAP)
- Identifies/communicates services capability transfer needs to the MU-RMs of SBUs
- Supports the CT for any cash collection issues related services
- Serves as the Delivery project owner in the Tricorn model
- Owns with logistics equipment ordering and supply to meet contract delivery milestones
- Leads within GS the up sell (e.g., existing project, existing equipment, existing services) and small cases during execution
Day to day execution
- Up selling during contract execution – for cases < ~ € 300K
- PRS accuracy and alignment to project milestones / customer acceptances – ensure accuracy of the financials
- Sign off costing at G4/align with SR
- Management of PTA process/changes in alignment with SBLs/SR
- Execution of the PTA handover process with the CT head / sales team.
- Management of Services Demand Planning process for a clear visibility of resource needs and allocations
- Agreement with SR on financial target settings, reviews/deviation approvals
- Support of audits / improvement action plans initiated by SBLs/SR
- [Support] Owns contract/claim management together with CTH/AM and ensure visibility in the organization
- Use quality assurance to manage contract KPIs defined for the project
- Coordinates [Support] logistics and ensure visibility on delivery and cost
- Drive actions and statuses for the projects from the SBL PMs.
- Implement GM turnaround /specific program practices initiated. [not only by SBLs – e.g. CO/GS/etc.]
- Ownership of customer oriented ORMs. CDMs are responsible for operational / financials reviews with the SR/Region/CT as needed Execute the selection/development of Subcontractors per SBL plans
- Experience 10+, MN GS, Rollout, Radio and Core exposure, CxO interface
- Presales, program management.
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Unspecified