Quality Administrator at At Air Peace Limited
At Air Peace Limited, we continuously strive for excellence in all we do. Through our people we are able to attain higher heights because their unique strengths and experiences help us turn challenges into opportunities. We employ the best talent and provide a great opportunity and environment for them to display their best skills in a service driven environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Administrator
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Quality Department – Engineering
Reports to: Head Of Quality
- The Quality Administrator provides all administration, logistics and executive secretarial support to the Quality Assurance Team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Head of the department and the managers with administration and overall office management, ensuring smooth and effective day-to-day operations of the division.
- Acting as first point of contact for incoming queries from external and internal stakeholders.
- Providing timely and high-quality administration support in dealing with confidential correspondences.
- Coordinating on behalf of the department for any HR related requests, issues and queries.
- Maintaining and administering the Department’s recommendations tracking tool.
- Maintaining the department’s time tracking tool and generating weekly report for the department management.
- Making travel and hotel accommodation arrangements in line with agreed guideline and procedures.
- Monitoring of office supplies inventory.
- Processing various purchase orders, contract requests and other procurement related requirements of the department.
- Supporting the finalization and issuance of business documentation, including formatting of reports and memos; and drafting of presentations and spreadsheets.
- Assisting Head of the department in tracking and coordinating projects and departmental goals.
- Managing the departments’ databases and filing system.
- Ensuring accurate and relevant information is maintained and available to the Head of Department as required.
- A good command of oral and communication skills.
- High School qualification with minimum 4 years of job-related experience or Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 3 years of job-related experience.
- Exhibits integrity and honesty with the ability to gain the confidence and respect of others.
- Excellent relationship and networking skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Ability to self-organize, manage time, prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Solution focused.
- Calmness under pressure.
- Committed, enthusiastic and motivated.
- Fluency in both written and oral English and good communication skills.
- Excellent planning and time management.
- Strong ethics and ability to ensure high standards of confidentiality.
- Advanced experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Great document formatting skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Quality Administrator” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted
Application Deadline 28th July 2023.