Technical Store Officer at Air Peace Limited
At Air Peace Limited, we continuously strive for excellence in all we do. Through our people we are able to attain higher heights because their unique strengths and experiences help us turn challenges into opportunities. We employ the best talent and provide a great opportunity and environment for them to display their best skills in a service driven environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Store Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reports to: Technical Store Supervisor
- The TO maintain the efficient control and administration of technical stores daily activities, and ensure all inventory are correctly transacted on the computerized inventory system.
- Perform a variety of warehousing, storeroom, maintenance and/or distribution activities. Stocking, inventory control, data input, retrieving parts or units and material distribution and/or delivery.
- Execute the requirements of the reference manual (including the proper use of forms) and Quality Control Manual. Handle tagging and quarantine procedures.
- Deal with the processes and policies for repair stations and customs.
- Prepare, review, and submit the monthly activities as required by the Line Manager.
- Report incidents/accident occurrences following company procedures.
- Adhere to the company safety, health, and environmental policy.
- Responsible for accuracy in counting parts on the cycle count program, distribute and convey paperwork, materials, and parts to and from the storage or work site to designated areas.
- Accurate Data entering for all parts into the area, as well as material movement transactions (transfers, issues, returns and cycle counts).
- Ensure proper marking of raw material and shelflife sensitive parts/materials according to company procedures.
Key Performance Indicators
- Inventory accuracy.
- Material Issuance time.
- Number of incidents/accidents.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Minimum of a Diploma in Supply Chain / Business Management / Engineering
- At least 3 years working experience in a similar capacity within the Aviation Industry.
- Good knowledge of Inventory software, shipment, and handling of dangerous is an added advantage.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office package.
- Possesses very good organizing and time management skills.
- Proven skills in working with data and resources in a costeffective manner.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Physically fit and dynamic, capable of carrying heavy equipment and moving between stores.
- Good exposure to Aviation authority regulatory requirements on acceptance, storage, and issuance of technical spare parts and associated equipment used for aircraft maintenance.
- Valid driving license.
- Proven track record of good accountability, transparency, and integrity.
- Multitasking skill without compromising on quality.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Analytical thinker.
- Good customer service delivery.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Technical Stores Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted
Application Deadline 28th July 2023.