ABNL Limited was incorporated in 1992 as an Oil and Gas servicing company with a vision to provide professional engineering and technical services to the Oil and Gas exploration and production companies in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. Since its incorporation, the company has grown in leaps and bounds, expanding its business horizon, but still within the Oil and Gas sector.
ABNL is a 100% owned indigenous firm, with a shareholding in excess of 100 million Naira. Its’ directors are individuals of proven integrity, who over the years have acquired the requisite experience in the Oil and Gas business, as well as in the banking and finance sector. The integrity of the directors and the staff of the company have been a priceless contributive factor in the growth and wellbeing of the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant III
Location: Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Contract
- Provides administrative support to a department or individual.
- Duties may include: typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and/or sorting/distributing mail.
- May work on special projects to include recording, compiling, retrieving, reporting and analyzing information.
- This position would typically include a professional Administrative Assistant. Expert in the field, possibly professional certification holder.
Skills and Qualifications
- 20 years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and email systems
- Strong administrative coordination abilities
- Customer service experience
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required.
- Proficiency with MS Office required.
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
Application Closing Date
26th June, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.