Front Desk Officer at Zealand Contractors Limited
Zealand Contractors Limited is a real estate firm with the intention, zeal and professional capacity to satisfy our clients by delivering remarkable value, unending innovation and exceptional experiences. Here at Zealand Contractors Limited, we do more than buy, sell and construct building, we help you invest and craft your desired lifestyle.
Front Desk Officer
We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Officer to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as front desk officer.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Closing date: June 30, 2023