Treasury Analyst – Foreign Payment at Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Analyst – Foreign Payment
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparation, management and rendering of FX requirement reports for all DCP Nigerian plants and African projects.
- Tracking all Letter of credit and direct payments processed for all plants and ensuring update of LCs register.
- Reconciliation of transactions in DCP various banks statement account by ensuring in-house booking of various tentative and successful bids transactions.
- Resolution of various issues relating to all forms of foreign payments with banks, DCP Nigerian plants, Audit, and Treasury Global trade department.
- Maintain RT200 Rebate Claim Register, file quarterly schedule and documentation to banks to ensure that due repaid are paid to Dangote Cement Plc.
- Review bank statements for debits in respect of LCs cost and Trade Line Charges and forward it to accounts for immediate posting.
- Processing of Letter of credit establishment for plants and availing of Swift Telexes for the transactions.
- Processing of direct payment transmission for plant and availing of Swift Telexes for the transactions.
- Supervise Proper and orderly filing by providing necessary documents to the Scanning Officer to enhance easy storage and retrieval.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other related discipline.
- 6 – 9 years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Treasury best practices, IFRS, and other applicable accounting standards.
- Basic knowledge of accounting packages and systems, including SAP.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Good Organizational skills.
- Good data gathering, analysis and problem solving skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: not specified