Berger Paints Nigeria Plc has a reputation for being the first in setting standards in the paint industry in Nigeria, evidenced by its scorecard as presented. It has pioneered a wide range of speciality products that are much sought after in this dynamic and ever-changing market. Berger Paints Nigeria Plc is also the first company to unveil an ultramodern fully automated factory with a daily capacity of 10,000,000 litres of paint production. We are also the preferred company of choice when it comes to major corporate and government supply and application projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control / Process Chemist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- B.Sc / HND in Chemistry or a related course of study
- 3-5 years of proven experience as a researcher, development chemist.
- Good knowledge of quality assurance /control measures
- Good understanding of safety procedures in the Laboratory
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools.
- Experience in the Paint industry / research and development is an added advantage.
- Masters is an added advantage.
- Certification in the following – ICCON, NACE(Added advantage)
- Proven knowledge of standard operating procedures in a chemistry laboratory
- Good understanding of procedures, quality standards and various products specification
- Proven knowledge of various testing methods to confirm and measure different types of products and materials for quality purposes
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th November, 2023.