TechnipFMC is a world leader in project management, engineering and construction for the energy industry. From the deepest Subsea oil & gas developments to the largest and most complex Offshore and Onshore infrastructures, our 37,500 people are constantly offering the best solutions and most innovative technologies to meet the world’s energy challenges. Present in 48 countries, Technip has state-of-the-art industrial assets on all continents and operates a fleet of specialized vessels for pipeline installation and subsea construction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Buyer
Requisition Number: 2281
Employment Type: Full time
- Executes procurement strategies for assigned components (goods / services), to ensure that quality, cost effective products are delivered in a timely manner
- Fulfills simple inquiring and purchasing activities within time and budget
- Checks purchasing conditions are applicable to the project and if not, reports to the Project Procurement Manager
- Supports to expedites bids
- Prepares the purchase order documents in due time and checks for quality
- Contributes to recovery of amounts relevant to back-charges already notified to the vendors.
- Makes sure all the information necessary for issuing the inquiry is available
- Supports in negotiations with vendors
You are meant for this job if
- Technical Diploma or relevant Degree / Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years in the related field
- Negotiation skills.
- Advanced Supplier Management
- Sourcing & Procurement Commercial Elements (Agreements, GPTs, etc.)
- Legal Requirements (Purchase Orders, Subcontracts).
- Act with Agility
- Adopt a Growth Mindset
- Embrace Innovation
- Problem Solving.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
click here to apply
- Being a global leader in the energy industry requires an inclusive and diverse environment. TechnipFMC promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion by ensuring equal opportunities to all ages, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, gender expressions, disabilities, or all other pluralities.
- We celebrate who you are and what you bring. Every voice matters and we encourage you to add to our culture.
- TechnipFMC respects the rights and dignity of those it works with and promotes adherence to internationally recognized human rights principles for those in its value chain.