The Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Brand Manager
Location: Lagos (Hybrid)
Employment type: Full-time
Job Category: Sales
About the Role
- This role supports the Brand Management activity for Edrington brands across Nigeria.
- The role contributes to the planning, execution and delivery of local brand strategies & marketing activities as directed by the Brand Manager and also forms part of and contributes to the wider regional marketing community across the MEAI region.
- Assist on all brand & marketing activities as per direction by Brand Manager that delivers for both the internal needs of the business and the requirements of our external brand partners while responding to market enquiries from trade & consumers.
- Support the day to day relationship with Distribution Partner alongside Brand Manager – ensuring brand priorities are aligned.
- Ensure wider MEAI team are kept up to date with all in market activities & activity report to be completed on a monthly basis as directed by the Brand Manager.
- Assist on the management of spending of annual A&P budgets aligned with the Brand Manager & Distribution Partner reviewing on a monthly & quarterly basis.
- Ensure all localised activities and plans are in line with brand owner guidelines and relevant legal requirements as well as Edrington Global Marketing Code.
- Keeping up to date with market trends & insights & communicating relevant data to the wider team.
- Complete specialist project work as requested by Senior Area Manager, Brand Manager or Regional Senior Marketing Manager.
- Support the implementation of global campaigns & develop local campaigns where appropriate working closely with local agencies.
- Support the completion of Growth Plans and be involved with the regional growth planning process.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- 5 years Marketing Experience preferably in the Premium Spirit Industry.
- Experience of working within emerging markets beneficial.
- Experience of managing budgets effectively and a strong commercial mindset or background.
- Experience in luxury goods and/or the spirits industry or interest in the whisky category would be advantageous.
- Experience with Category or space management would be beneficial.
Are these your ingredients?
- Strong presentation skills & ability to engage an audience
- Negotiation skills and ability to influence
- English a must (strong writing & oral skills)
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail & passion for work
- Strong Initiative and ability to make things happen – with high personal drive and motivation skills
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th October, 2023.