TotalEnergies is a global multi-energy company producing and supplying energy: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gas, renewables and electricity. Over 100,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, clean, reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. As a company with over 500 professions in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies places sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of populations by offering high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fixed Asset Accounts Executive
Employment Type: Full Time
- Generate investment numbers for FCA request on all fixed assets transactions.
- Monitoring of Company’s investment budget and ensure that request is within budget limit with the necessary approval.
- Carry out monthly and quarterly physical inventory of equipment / spares at the Central Store
- Ensure prompt processing of over 300 asset related vouchers (monthly).
- Participate in asset inventory as the need arises.
- Ensure timely processing of EDNs by Store Officers for asset capitalization by the Shared Service Centre (SSC).
- Carry out review of all EDNs posted by Store Officers on monthly basis.
- Carry out timely disposal of assets after management approval.
- Capitalization of Assets into their respective asset classes.
- Regular monitoring of work in progress to reduce the number of lines, values and aging.
- Work with Fixed Assets & Tax Manager in ensuring that the Capex/ Investment budget is uploaded annually upon approval.
- Understudy Fixed Assets & Tax Manager to understand the tax management and other activities performed there-in
- Ensure that all JV/JUHI investments are charged to the correct accounts monthly.
- Ensure that expired parts of leases are charged to the relevant provision account.
- Participate in the annual review of obsolete spare to determine write offs and provisions to be made.
- Ensure accurate recording of fixed assets movement.
- Carry out a quarterly asset verification & ensure physical record aligns with system register.
- Quarterly circularization of Fixed Asset Register Memorandum to all the Sales Areas, Plants and Depots.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or related discipline.
- Professional accounting qualification is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Candidate must be computer literate, with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Context & Environment:
- Adequate working tools such as computer, telephone and email facility.
- Adequate on-the-job training.
- Job holder is located in our Head Office, Lagos and travels frequently.
- Regular interaction with technical department and other departments
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply