Customer Service Officer at Kwivar
Kwivar Finance Limited (Formerly Nextpayday Limited) provides Nigerians with a non-speculative, hassle-free, transparent, and secured opportunity to grow passive income by funding loan requests from validly employed Nigerians in little bits. Kwivar Finance Limited is a platform that enables business owners, traders and validly employed Nigerians access salary advances without hassles and repay in 3 – 12 months equal monthly installments directly from their employers’ payroll, their salary accounts held with Nigerian banks or their bank cards.
Our operations are regulated under the money lenders act and Nextpayday owns lending licenses in Rivers, Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom states, and the Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria. We also have the approval of Rivers, Cross Rivers, and Federal Government [IPPIS] which gives us access to direct deductions from workers’ payroll.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for applicants with marketing backgrounds who are looking for new challenges and looking to solve problems in a Startup Company.
- The Customer service Officer is essential in supporting our Company’s Wisetrader team
- We are hiring a customer service officer to manage customer queries and complaints.
- You will also be asked to process loans, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
- To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have strong experience working with computers and data entry.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing and booking loans, forms, applications, and requests.
- Entering of data and making postings
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- University Degree, or equivalent.
- Not less than 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in customer service with a Financial Institution is a strong advantage.
- Male candidate preferrably
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to Detail
- People Oriented
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Knowledgeable in all Microsoft office and CRM tools.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Data entry skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Documentation Skills
- Listening Skills
- Phone Skills
- Problem Solving and conflict resolution skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae in PDF format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 18th September, 2023.