Assembly Engineer at Dana Motors Limited
Dana, a conglomerate with diversified busines interest in different sectors of the economy, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assembly Engineer
Location: Isolo-Oshodi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble products according to instructions, specifications, and quality standards
- Ensure the accuracy of parts and components used in the assembly process
- Monitor production line for potential problems
- Report any problems to supervisors
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Follow all safety regulations and procedures
- Complete production paperwork accurately
Requirements and Qualifications
- SSCE, OND or HND qualification.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Previous experience in an assembly line environment preferred
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safety procedures and instructions
- Able to use basic hand tools
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
N70,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Application Deadline 15th October, 2023.