GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Finance Management Program (FMP) Trainee
Job ID: R3733307
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- GE Gas Power is seeking a Finance Trainee to join the SSA Finance team that is currently transforming the way the business financials are monitored and reported at a monthly basis.
- You will be instrumental in organizing the different project scopes, liaising with several teams and delivering the best suitable solution.
- At the end of the 8 months period, you will go through an assessment center and the top candidates will be offered a full time role within the Financial Management Program.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Partners with teams from within the business unit to specify needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes.
- Works within a team setting and / or under guidance from Assignment Manager.
- A job at this level requires good interpersonal skills. Communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Basic understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. Good understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- Contributes to a wide variety of projects and assignments to grow leadership skills, business acumen, and technical skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university or college
- 0 – 2 years of experience in Finance and/or Accounting (Internship experience included)
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Completion of NYSC is an eligibility requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Accounting from an accredited university or college
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university or college is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified