International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager III
Requisition ID.: 30050571
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
- The key purpose of this role to guide sales teams to provide market driven differentiated service that builds sustainable competitiveness within clearly identified segments achieving growth in volumes sold, growth in market share and increased competitiveness.
Key outputs and responsibilities
- Develop strategic business plans
- Compile quarterly operational sales plan in relation to the 3 year business plan
- Monitor retail liquor pricing
- Maintain product quality
- Comply with ABI credit policy
- Conduct SEC evaluations
- Manage Human Resources
- Develop employees
- Support People Process
- Manage IR climate
- Develop an annual time and territory management plan
- Determine annual budget requirements
- Provide customers service excellence
- Provide merchandising and signage support
- Implement national, regional and ad-hoc promotional activity
- Implement customer call frequency
- Establish sound business relationships
- Develop tailored service packages
- Achieve predetermined sales volume and market share targets
- Leverage sales information services
- Apply personnel function.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree holder in Sales and Marketing or any related discipline.
- Ability to work long hours and under pressure.
- Team participation and good leadership skills.
- 3 – 5 years management experience.
- Computer literate.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
Roles, Skills and attributes required:
- Good communication skills
- Relationship building skills
- Good self management practice
- Little guidance and supervision required
- Ability to engage internal and external stakeholders in dialog
- Data Analytical skills
- Presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
- We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.
Application Deadline 21st September, 2023.