Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Supervisor – Golden Noodles
Location: Iganmu, Lagos
- Direct and supervise the activities of assigned personnel involved in the maintenance of Electrical Equipment while ensuring quick response and resolution.
- Take responsibility for personal safety and that of others when carrying out any assignment in the plant either by you or your subordinates.
- Ensure correct use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and all safety rules are obey by all as it affects every task to be done from time to time.
- Review maintenance work orders to determine priority of need based on production schedules and urgency of problems.
- Participate in diagnosis and repair of major breakdown and to estimate time of repair and ensure timely return of repaired equipment.
- Carryout planned preventive measures within scheduled time to ensure equipment availability.
- Maintain and update a log of maintenance work done for reference purposes.
- OND in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- 2 – 3 years cognate experience in a related field.
- Strong knowledge of Pasta packing equipment and packaging processes.
The Person Must:
- Be deliberate on safety conditions and ethical.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have good leadership skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified