Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Technician
Purpose of the Job
- Carry out Mechanical repair and service of all machines in the mills and headhouse to ensure continuous operation.
- Carry out mechanical repair and service of all machines in the mills and headhouse to ensure continuous operation.
- Comply with health, safety and environment & internal audit standard.
- Perform housekeeping functions to ensure a clean and hygienic environment.
- Troubleshoot, repair and service machines in the plant to minimize breakdown.
- Fabricate parts needed for repair work.
- Document daily activities on maintenance and repairs.
- OND / NABTEB, WAEC Technical in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Thorough knowledge of mechanical systems.
The Person Must:
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent analytical skills and critical thinking abilities.
- Be self motivated and able to work well independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Have great organizational and time management abilities.
- Be observant and detail oriented.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified