Front Desk Officer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- The Front Desk Officer is the first impression for a company, whether by phone or in person.
- The Front Desk Officer is the first person customers speak to or interact with.
- Greeting and Receiving guests and customers are thread for the job.
- In-charge of the Administration of the Front Desk
- Dealing with guests in a professional manner
- Answering phone calls, greeting and directing guests
- Responding to complaints, service issues and other general questions or concerns appropriately.
- Receiving in-coming mails and correspondence
- Being a good organizer and communicator
- Minimum of OND qualification
- Must have excellent customer relations skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, team building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a diverse multi-cultural team
- Must be Self-motivated and should possess desire to take on tasks with limited information
- Must have a pleasant disposition and friendly personality
- Must have a patient deportment.
- Competent with MS Office
- Must have good typing skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th May, 2023.