Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution-based companies. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training.
Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought-after Human Capital Development Organizations in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast-growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all professions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Controller
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Credit Control Officer is responsible for recovering money owed by customers to the organization. The credit function plays a vital role in the finance department to ensure that invoices are paid on time to assist the organization manage its cash flow.
- Reporting to the Credit control supervisor, the credit Control Officer role will perform a wide range of duties and responsibilities. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Chasing overdue payments via telephone and email and visits
- Solve problems regarding incorrect payments.
- Identifying clients that exceeded credit limits for disconnection.
- Highlighting problem customers to senior management
- WHT recovery and follow-up.
- Resolving customer Accounting queries and issues
- Setting credit limits
- Reconciliation of payments to customer’s accounts
- HND / B.Sc. or equivalent in relevant discipline
- A minimum of 3 years cognate experience in a similar role
Skills and Attributes
- The more common skills and attributes that are most needed for this role may include:
- Understanding of the end-to-end Accounts Receivable process
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Tenacity and ability to have difficult conversations
- Willingness to escalate debt issues
- Intermediate computer software skills, including Excel and Accounting packages.
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including Management
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected
Application Deadline 22nd May, 2023.