Accounting Operations Specialist at Nestle Nigeria Plc
Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Operations Specialist
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos (Nigeria Head Office)
Position Type: Full-Time
- We are currently looking for an Accounting Operations Specialist (Financial Accountant), who will be responsible for ensuring rock solid accounting and Reporting, ensuring compliance with finance policies and provision of financial insights to the business.
- Coordinate Payroll accrual and payment reconciliation with general ledgers.
- Responsible for daily bank accounts clearing and ensure no open items aged above the target days.
- Manage all lease and Right of Use accounting and quarterly reconciliation.
- Manage employee loans account reconciliation.
- Ensuring necessary accruals are made for potential tax risk from all ongoing tax audit and ensure timely posting of tax payment.
- Manage all other treasury related journals and reconciliation.
Closing and Financial Reporting:
- Support during period-end close process, reviews account reconciliations.
Internal Controls and Compliance:
- Responsible for review and clearing of aged items in the balance sheet in order to avoid KRIs red dot.
- Manage GLF computation and posting
- Coordinate dividend payments and reconciliation of unclaimed dividend with the company registral.
- Computation of Final entitlement and journal posting.
- Manage posting of direct and non-PO payments.
- Act as SPOC for supply chain, head office and sale controlling Period-end Closing related journals.
What Will Make You Successful?
- B.Sc./HND in Finance or Accounting and must be a Chartered Accountant i.e. ACA, ACCA.
- Minimum of 5 years’ practical experience in Finance and Control in FMCG company.
- Interesting and challenging work in an international company – a branch of worldwide and well recognized FMCG concern
- Possibility to work in a dynamic team of professionals and leaders
- Possibility to work with challenging projects and responsible tasks
- Atmosphere full of respect, professionalism and excitement
- Possibility of development & career advancement
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Application Deadline 11th July, 2023.