AMECRON Nigeria Limited is an indigenous firm established and incorporated on the 26th of June, 1980, under the companies and allied matters decree of Nigeria, 1968. Primarily set up, as a consulting Civil Engineering firm, the company served both the private and public sectors for a decade, before entering into the Oil and Gas industry in the turn of the decade (1990).
Amercron’s services encompass consultancy – various Engineering and project design services through to supply and Installation with ongoing technical support, manpower supply, construction/Project Management and multidisplinary design, and procurement services. These are catergorized into four groups: Engineering Construction/Fabrication; Project Management; Procurement Services and Human Resources Management.
We are recruiting qualified service personnel to support their ambitions in the position below:
Job Title: Business Integration Support Officer
Job Dimensions / Scope
- A strategic thinker with an interest to set business outlook, frame the drivers for integrated delivery of desired business outcomes, identify and monitor key performance indicators and engage with internal and external stakeholders to deliver top quartile short-, medium- and long-term business performances.
- Support the coordination, management and timely execution of Asset Management Improvement Programs, Transition Programs and deliverables that will facilitate leaner, more efficient systems to enhance performance and optimize / reduce cost.
- Support in driving integration across all functions to ensure clear and achievable short- and medium-term plans
- Support in delivering integrated risk management view of desired business outcomes
- Support in providing regular updates to business leaders as risks and opportunities to the plans and seek for interventions when required
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders in providing updates, establishing expectations, problem solving, and program success metrics.
- Have sufficient technical knowledge / experience to aid development of technical documentation as well as participate in / contribute to technical review sessions (e.g., HAZOPS, design reviews, etc.),
- Coordinate / facilitate HSE Reviews, Assurance Audits and other business control sessions.
- Function as Safety Ranger on field locations during Shutdown activities execution
- Ensure clients, partners, vendors, internal resources, and any project dependencies are on-track with their requirements, so the project plans remain on schedule.
- Lead / facilitate interface management and integration focused meetings involving various levels of leadership. Confident enough to provide verbal and written updates including communication with a wide range of stakeholders
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Minimum Qualification: A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a Technical discipline
- Years of Experience: 3-5 years in a Similar role
- IT Tools / Systems: Proficient in the use of Microsoft office Suite
- Able to work with uncertainty and resolve conflicts as they arise.
- Drives continuous improvement and has a simplification mindset.
- Highly driven ‘can-do’ attitude and resilient to overcome barriers
- Collaborates and integrates with business, enterprise first. Understands business and speaks business language. Has effective influencing skills and can flex his/her style to audience.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and rapport building
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Skilled at usage of multiple sources of incomplete information to create an integrated view
- A demonstrable aptitude to discuss at different levels of the organisation with a knowledge of when to upscale or downscale information to be presented
- Professional Qualifications in Project Management, Lean Sigma 6, Agile
- Prior stakeholder management in an integration role
- Prior experience in technical and non-technical documentation.
- Experienced in Alarm Management and new program deployment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 22nd May, 2023 (COB).